Production Coordinator Summary of Responsibilities:
As a Production Coordinator you will be responsible to coordinate and manage the projects through operations and manufacturing. You will be responsible to communicate with internal customers such as Sales, Client Services and external customers. As a Production Coordinator you will be responsible to manage projects end to end, including docket entry and planning along with technical reviews of projects. You will report to the VP of Operations and Technology and interact daily with team mates in the Operations group which includes production coordinators, scheduling, planning, estimating, purchasing, data and Manufacturing.
- Previous Production Coordination/Management experience within the Graphic Arts Industry
- Previous experience of common industry MIS such as EFI, Avanti
- Experience coordinating publications, general commercial web, sheetfed, pharmaceutical and /or multi-media projects
- Strong communications skills (verbal/written), bilingual would be considered an asset
- Multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Work well with a team and independent
- Positive attitude and energy focused on Awesome Customer Service
- Computer skills a must; navigate within MIS and knowledgeable with general Microsoft office suite of products
- Graphic Arts Industry (Prepress, Printing, Finishing, New Media)
- MIS such as EFI, Avanti; Imposition Software Signa, Preps, Automated Preflight Software
- Minimum College/University; preferably related to the Graphics Industry
The Lowe-Martin Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes using the form at the bottom of this page or by fax: 613-741-5328.
You must quote the position title in the subject line to be considered.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.