Postal Value Vectra Coiling Operator
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position involves working within a team environment and ensuring accurate collation, assembly, packaging, and labeling of products. This position also includes:
- Operate Vectra Coiling Machine in the Postal Value Department.
- Ensure Quality Control checks are completed as per ISO documentation.
- Ensure that all paperwork has been completed.
- Strictly following all safety and security policies.
- Train new operators in the operations of equipment.
- Perform simple preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Experience working in a fast pace team environment
- Printing knowledge/experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in hand bindery or machine helper an asset.
- Customer Service oriented;
- Strong hand dexterity and coordination are essential;
- Attention to detail and quality consciousness are essential;
- Ability to understand and follow ISO procedures is required;
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure, with limited supervision;
- Strong English communication skills and mathematical skills, with ablility to read and understand instructions;
- Ability to lift 35lbs boxes;
- Excellent organizational skills and rapid learning skills;
- Ability to work both independantly and in a team environment;
- Flexibility to move between hand and machine bindery;
- Minimum completion of High School/Secondary education
- Knowledge of the Canda Post ISO quality standards
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and quality guidelines
The Lowe-Martin Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes using the form at the bottom of this page or by fax: 613-741-5328.
You must quote the position title in the subject line to be considered.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.