Planner / Estimator
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Planner/Estimator will plan and estimate jobs for the best production and proceses, based on job specifications, deadlines, equipment and creativity. The Planner/Estimator will be responsible to communicate with internal customers such as Sales, Client Services, Manufacturing and external clients. This position will report to the Estimating/Planning Manager and interact daily with the team in the Operations group which includes production co-ordinators, scheduling, planning, estimating, purchasing and data and Manufacturing group.
- Previous Planning/Estimating experience within the Graphic Arts Industry
- Previous experience of common industry MIS such as EFI, Avanti
- Previous experience of electronic imposition software such as Signa Station, Preps
- Strong communications skills (verbal/written), bilingual would be considered an asset
- Multi task in a deadline driven environment
- Work well with a team and independent
- Strong Math skills
- Positive attitude and energy focused on Awesome Customer Service
- Computer skills a must; navigate within MIS and knowledgeable with general Microsoft office suite of products
- Minimum College/University; preferably related to the Graphics Industry
- Graphic Arts Industry (Prepress, Printing, Finishing, New Media)
The Lowe-Martin Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes using the form at the bottom of this page or by fax: 613-741-5328.
You must quote the position title in the subject line to be considered.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.