Industrial Technician (Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical)
Summary of Responsibilities, Industrial Technician:
- Troubleshoot, repair and service a variety of equipment specific to the Graphic Arts Industry including printing presses, and bindery/finishing equipment
- Communications with Manufacturers of the equipment
- Support, participate in equipment installation, repair projects and facility management
- Shift work is required; the position is primarily for the night shift. Shift rotation is a requirement and shifts can change based on the needs of the business
- Ensure to operate under the governance of Health & Safety regulations and practices
- Nights: Four day week rotation: 6:00PM - 6:00AM
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Industrial Technician Specializing in the Manufacturing Sector; Specifically the Printing/Graphic Arts Industry Experience would be consider an asset
- Ability to work in a demanding environment with deadlines
- Computer skills a must and required in support of remote machine diagnostics
- Ability to work well individually or as a team member
- Trouble shooting skills
- Positive attitude and energy focused on Awesome Customer Service
- Strong Communications skills (written and verbal) and Interpersonal skills
- Mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot, repair and service machines
- Ability to read, interpret mechanical and electrical schematics and other industrial drawings
- Minimum College Diploma for Industrial, Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Industry/Trade Certificates, Certification
- General trade skills, such as lathe operation, welding, HVAC
- Health & Safety training, certificates, certification
The Lowe-Martin Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes using the form at the bottom of this page or by fax: 613-741-5328.
You must quote the position title in the subject line to be considered.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.