Lowe-Martin is currently seeking an Account Manager based in Ottawa, Canada. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for winning profitable work while maintaining a satisfied client base. The sales representative will be responsible for growing an existing customer base, as well as actively pursuing new opportunities.
Responsibilities of an Account Manager:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Makes telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Actively researches and develops prospective customers and their potential value.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers' value to the organization.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Level Clearance with the Government of Canada.
- Experience in the Printing, Marketing or Design sector would be considered an asset.
- Possession of a post-secondary degree or diploma in print/graphic communications management is an asset.
- Ability to provide creative solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-oriented, dedicated, motivated and persistent.
- Passionate about providing Awesome Customer Service.
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Internally motivated and success driven.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle.
The Lowe-Martin Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes using the form at the bottom of this page or by fax: 613-741-5328.
You must quote the position title in the subject line to be considered.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.